The Junior Network is here and is exactly what you need to take your fashion career to the next level! As a member of this exclusive club, you’ll be taken on a 360 journey over the course of a year.
We will host 4 panel discussions in a non-judgemental environment, featuring top-tier fashion professionals such as CEO’s, designers, entrepreneurs and the fashion industries’ leaders and big thinkers.
Why are we so different?
The answer has got to be our peer-to-peer networking experiences, of which members will enjoy 4 per year. This is where you will meet-up, drink, eat and laugh with your industry peers (and soon-to-be friends!)
Step out of the everyday office space and explore what London has to offer, as each event will be hosted in a new and exciting location in the capital.
TJN networking experiences are designed to be as relaxed as possible! We’ll get comfortable and cosy taking part in activities venturing into food, beauty, fitness and more.
Join The Junior Network and connect to your fashion future!
OUR LAUNCH EVENT
The best in the industry meets the future of fashion
Every event hosted by us will feature top-tier professionals from all over the fashion industry. For the launch, we have carefully curated a selection of senior management, fashion entrepreneurs and industry change-makers. All of which are keen to meet YOU, share their secrets and answer all your career questions!
JOIN THE JUNIOR NETWORK
- Instantly connected to a brand new network of 49 (50 including yourself) fashion industry professionals.
- 4 panel discussions with top-tier talent per year such as CEO’s, fashion designers, start-up entrepreneurs, industry thought leaders and more.
- 4 networking exclusive experiences amongst club members within the fields of fashion, beauty, fitness, food and more.
- A full breakdown of each panel discussion with comprehensive notes, a full write-up and the opportunity to follow-up with speakers after the event.
- Access to members only forum for job vacancies, invites to exclusive external events and insider information
- Access to private bulletin board in which all members can post questions, share contacts and chat amongst each other
- Discounts for exhibitions and events around London.
- Monthly members only newsletter
To join ‘The Junior Network’ you must:
- Currently be employed within the fashion industry on a full-time basis
- Have UNDER 4 years experience working within the fashion industry
- Hold a junior position with your current employer
- Have a passion for the fashion industry, a desire to meet industry peers and build relationships, be driven and future focused.
Our motto: No ego, no judgement, just friendly fashion connections!